Pages

Logos

Logos

Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Odd Man Who Make the World Enchanted

Yellow sky in the bright light of sight..
Upheaval sometimes, made me unsure am I right?
Lost the love along the lonely loath..
Vivacious, you always stand on!
And although between the burried sometimes you lie on..
No perfect picture remember must going on!

Odd man who make the world enchanted..
Curious creature who can create the wonderful clarity..
Thousand smiles are searching for the water to fill the exhausting..
And they found it on your miraculous eternity..
Real close to me and I'll be the pretiest love indeed..
I'm alone, reach the sunrise on your destiny..
You might became the greatest!
Odd man who make the world wondered..
Nobody same, yes he is......
Odd man who make the world enchanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment